Henchman Money Needs

In my campaign, henchmen request 50gp per level up front at the very minimum, besides their 1/4 share and sundry expenses. Knowing what they're spending that money on tells much about their character. I would swear I've seen such a list before but can't for the life of me find it, so I made my own. If anybody has an idea on where I'd seen it before, I'd love to hear it!


1 Pay off debts to... Landlord
2 Physician
3 Gambling House
4 Drug Supplier
5 Loan Shark
6 Legal System
7 Other
8 Gift money to... Impoverished
9 Temple
10 Library
11 Political Movement
12 Distant Family
13 Lover
14 Pay mate's bail
15 Bribe Parole Officer
16 Buy something coveted
17 Provide for local family
18 Funeral Expenses
19 Bribe Judge
20 Massive Party or Bender

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strigastadt VIII

Dog Breeds

The Chicken Market